2. Visits to Sanctuaries/ Holy Sites/ Pilgrimage routes- (History/
foundation, development, spiritual significance...)
3. Sacred Art and Music (Presentation of famous European Catholic
artists, architects, musicians).
4. Religious orders- (Priests, Nuns, Third Orders,
5. Popular piety- (Feast day celebrations, Catholic customs,
confraternities, new movements...)
6. Feature interviews- (Prominent Catholic religious and lay leaders, intellectual, artist).
Some of the films will be single documentaries some will be mini-series, this will also give me the opportunity to write about fine art in the Christian tradition.
The Crusades is in the final stages of post-production and will be broadcast from the 8 – 11 of October 2014.
First post in honour of Our Lady Queen of Christendom on the Feast of the Assumption